Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another Absence

 

Hello my loyal readers,

I am very sorry I have not updated this space in two weeks, I’ve been busy, working and tending to my academic duties.

Feather Spade remains without an agent, I have a few replies (all of which are rejections ranging from a tiny note to two sentences). I keep hoping that I will soon find my agent, my guide, my partner throughout this journey.

I am sorry to inform that yours truly is in for another long absence starting this week. As I’ve previously mentioned, my economic status is not the best and therefore I’m lucky to be updating you guys once every two weeks. I continue to do my hardest to keep you engaged in this journey to publish Feather Spade.

I will do my best to keep you updated in the next few weeks as I believe I will have more queries answered during that time.

Thank you for being so patient with me,

Your Writer,

James Fenix

Words of a Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment