Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome to July,

 

Hello my followers, I have two sets of news; some good news and some not-so-good news. Whichever shall I give first?

Not-so-good News: So far I’ve been rejected by 3 agents, and one unconfirmed but certain rejection. That’s okay, though! I still have more than a dozen queries out (most snail mail so it could take a while) and one that I have not sent out because of my schedule.

Well James, what are the good news?

The good news is that I’m here (most likely) for another month. I’ve been working hard to keep going in this tough economy. I’m working even harder to keep Feather Spade alive. Don’t worry, Feather Spade will live longer than I.

I will continue to keep you posted, in the mean time, have a wonderful summer, enjoy July and for those of us in the United States, enjoy the Fourth of July weekend for me, please?

I’ll catch up with you guys later.

Your writer,

James Fenix

Words of a Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment