Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bad News

Hello my followers,

I'm afraid I must chime in with grim news. I do not speak about my life outside of Feather Spade all that much, but I must confess that I (like many others living in the United States at the moment) am suffering through this economic depression. I am afraid that soon I might have to cut down on the internet bill (yes, we might be separated for a while). I will keep you updated with whatever happens, just remember that I am trying my hardest to continue being your author and continue the journey to publish Feather Spade. I will not give up, not now, not ever. This seems to be another test of character I must face. If I have disappointed any of you, in any way, I apologize.

I will try to keep you updated. I'm sorry I didn't have better news.

Your author,

James Fenix

No comments:

Post a Comment