Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Saints of Fenix Paranormal Society

 

Hello everybody, just updating the blog with a quick announcement.

I know I’ve gone on and on about Paranormal Activity, and I know I have mentioned that I have a Paranormal Group. I have news regarding them, see I have finally constructed a website for the Saints of Fenix Paranormal Society, so if you wish to see some of my work, please register at the site and spread the word. I want you to know that I am also working on a website for this space.

I have not finished updating the content of the Saints of Fenix website, but I will let you know as soon as I do.  If you would like to take a look at the site simply click on “Saints of Fenix Paranormal Society” in the paragraph above. Next week we will discuss what makes a passable essay. Remember to tell your friends about your favorite author’s blog!

This is your writer,

James Fenix

No comments:

Post a Comment