Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10 – Feel Lucky?

 

Hello everyone, enjoying October?

I don’t have a lot to report this week other than I’ve started working on Project 2, and though I have been terribly busy studying for Midterms, I’ve found the time to get lost in my imagination.

I am contemplating going on the road to do research for this project, so watch out, I might be coming to your town!

I would like you remind you and welcome you to drop me a message, give me a topic you would like me to discuss, comment – don’t be shy!

Remember to visit the Official James Fenix Fan Page on facebook and follow me there. My twitter account has not been set up yet, but expect it in the following weeks. The creation of the website has been delayed, until after my midterms (darn those midterms), once the website is set up I will add more information about Feather Spade and Project 2.

I will be back next week,

James Fenix

No comments:

Post a Comment